Saturday, November 12, 2011

You are my Sunshine

I absolutely love Anne Murray's song and it is just perfect on days when things don't look so sunny. I don't know how we'd be making it through the day to day agony of losing our sweet Lucas without his little brother putting smiles on our faces.


You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Smilers never loose
And Frowners never win
So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful smile! Sending lots of love and big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susi,

    I LOVE this song! We sang this to Dylan when we were in the hospital with him, so it gets me a little teary-eyed sometimes . . .

    Anyway, I'm just hoping to bring a little sunshine to your day and let your know that I drew your name in my 25 Days of Giveaways contest. I couldn't find your e-mail address to get in touch with you, so hit me up at: according2princess AT yahoo DOT com

    Thanks for entering!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very brave. Wish you great happiness in the future.

    ReplyDelete